Fairy Tail United!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail! United We Stand! Together We Win!

HomeMerry Christmas Everyone! EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Farewell
Merry Christmas Everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:53 pm by (Fairy Tail)DarkKing

» This ain't over yet.
Merry Christmas Everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:08 pm by (Fairy Tail)DarkKing

» Dude calls Fairy Tail 'Trash' and then gets DESTROYED by Petra! (WITH SCREENSHOTS)
Merry Christmas Everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:35 am by Gajeel_Redfox

» See ya guys.
Merry Christmas Everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:45 am by (Fairy Tail)Akita

» GFX signature shop
Merry Christmas Everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:40 am by (Fairy Tail)Dragon

» Leaving
Merry Christmas Everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:27 pm by (Fairy Tail) Gsky

» -Roster- Post Here if you are still interested in being a FT member- Roster-
Merry Christmas Everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:28 am by Deliora

» Good bye Happy
Merry Christmas Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:54 pm by Happy The Cat

» Initial Test - (Fairy Tail) Heretic
Merry Christmas Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:30 pm by Heretic

Forum Guide

Guild Rules
Chat Rules
Test Rubric
Test Rules
Test Info
Tester Rules
Duel Points
Tournaments
Dueling Network
Class Ranks
Konami Official Rule Book

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Happy The Cat
Admin
Admin
Happy The Cat

Merry Christmas Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas Everyone!   Merry Christmas Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:13 am

Hi everyone! I would just like to say a big Merry Christmas to everyone in the Guild and on the forums! Ever since I joined Fairy Tail I have felt as if I was part of a large family and have enjoyed every moment of it. Sure sometimes we fight as a Guild, but we always get past that and look towards a better and more stable future. I would also like to thank everyone for accepting me as both a member and a Co Leader and I hope that I will continue to try and improve the Guild in the future.

I would also like to personally thank those who are helping me out with the forum, that includes people working on the images, the posts, moderators and everything else. I would also like to say that I am sorry if I have ever made someone in the Guild feel excluded or ignored and I hope that we can become friends again and I hope that you had a great Christmas too (they should know upon reading this who they are). Thank you all.

Again, please have a wonderful and safe Christmas. Aye sirs and ma'ams!

P.S. - What did you all get for Christmas?!?!?
Back to top Go down
https://ftunited.rpg-board.net
(Fairy Tail) yabuki
Lifeless
Lifeless
(Fairy Tail) yabuki

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!   Merry Christmas Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:22 am

i got a total of $60 so i bought a new phone for $22. i bought sony headphones with twenty my mom gave me so now i have $40 left.
Back to top Go down
Happy The Cat
Admin
Admin
Happy The Cat

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!   Merry Christmas Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:48 pm

That's awesome Yabuki! I hope you enjoyed your Christmas and your presents too!!!

For Christmas I didn't ask for anything because I didn't want my parents to be spending a mass amount of money on me, although they bought me some clothes and my brother bought me a Zelda game, which is awesome! I helped my little brother (9 years old) earlier open his presents and the smile on his face brought joy to me (he got a 3DS XL and some other cool things) Christmas never fails to cheer me up, the movies and the jingles are all great! Aye sir!
Back to top Go down
Darton
Lifeless
Lifeless
Darton

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!   Merry Christmas Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:01 pm

I got a new 3DS XL and a few sets of cards. I still have a couple more sets coming in the mail. I kinda asked for a lot. I wish I could be more like you, man. Helping your brother out like that, expecting nothing in return. That is al quite admirable. Merry Christmas, Happy.
Back to top Go down
(Fairy Tail) Destiny
Lazy
Lazy
(Fairy Tail) Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!   Merry Christmas Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:07 pm

A coach wallet, $25 best buy giftcard, $50 in cash, a razer mouse and league of legends skins. ^_^
Happy holidays
Back to top Go down
Happy The Cat
Admin
Admin
Happy The Cat

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!   Merry Christmas Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:49 pm

That's awesome Darton and Destiny! I am glad that you both had a great Christmas! What packs did you get and what cards did you pull from them??! :O He was really happy with what he got Darton and that made me feel happy inside!

Also, Happy is only happy when Happy's friends are feeling happy, and when they are said, Happy becomes unhappy; that applies to both family and friends. ^_^
Back to top Go down
(Fairy Tail) KO
Lazy
Lazy
(Fairy Tail) KO

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!   Merry Christmas Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:42 pm

I got a legendary collection 3 and pulled a decree, judgement, spy, monk, and a paladin. I don't really get that much for Christmas cause I'm poor/I'm not interested in anything. You shouldn't be sorry if you ignored a few of the members by accident because there are over 200 members in the guild and almost most of them know you. Working your butt off helping these people everyday is somthing to applaud for. You are an amazing co leader and I don't think that anyone can contradict me when I say this. You should divert some of the smaller responsibilities you have to other people that you think will be able and mature enough to handle them because you have a whole other life outside the cyber world that you can enjoy but you are being concealed by work. Merry Christmas Happy the number one Fish Slayer!!!
Back to top Go down
Darton
Lifeless
Lifeless
Darton

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!   Merry Christmas Everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:32 pm

I pulled a ghost rare Solemn and a gold rare Hyperion from a Haunted Mine set today. My trade binder used to be crap so I'm working on buying more sets for trade material. I still have a Shadow Specters box coming in the mail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!   Merry Christmas Everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Page 1 of 1