Fairy Tail United!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail! United We Stand! Together We Win!

HomeMaking a Spirit support archetype EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Farewell
Making a Spirit support archetype Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:53 pm by (Fairy Tail)DarkKing

» This ain't over yet.
Making a Spirit support archetype Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:08 pm by (Fairy Tail)DarkKing

» Dude calls Fairy Tail 'Trash' and then gets DESTROYED by Petra! (WITH SCREENSHOTS)
Making a Spirit support archetype Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:35 am by Gajeel_Redfox

» See ya guys.
Making a Spirit support archetype Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:45 am by (Fairy Tail)Akita

» GFX signature shop
Making a Spirit support archetype Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:40 am by (Fairy Tail)Dragon

» Leaving
Making a Spirit support archetype Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:27 pm by (Fairy Tail) Gsky

» -Roster- Post Here if you are still interested in being a FT member- Roster-
Making a Spirit support archetype Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:28 am by Deliora

» Good bye Happy
Making a Spirit support archetype Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:54 pm by Happy The Cat

» Initial Test - (Fairy Tail) Heretic
Making a Spirit support archetype Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:30 pm by Heretic

Forum Guide

Guild Rules
Chat Rules
Test Rubric
Test Rules
Test Info
Tester Rules
Duel Points
Tournaments
Dueling Network
Class Ranks
Konami Official Rule Book

Making a Spirit support archetype

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(Fairy Tail)Twin-Dragoons
Lifeless
Lifeless
(Fairy Tail)Twin-Dragoons

Making a Spirit support archetype Empty
PostSubject: Making a Spirit support archetype   Making a Spirit support archetype Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 6:40 am

i made a card earlyer and decided to make an archtype:

Soul Scale- lv7 dragon type eff monsters that support spirit monsters and gains life points. i got three now going to make more. there different attibutes like drgn rulers i plan to use light and dark too

Making a Spirit support archetype Create11

NOTE: i know i forgot how much life points but i stated below.
the names are reworded japanese translations
 this on is Burōbakku -blowback

EFFECT:
while your opponent controls a monster and u control a dragon-type or spirit monster, you can special summon this card from your hand. when this card is special summoned, return all dragon-type and spirit monsters on the field to their owner's hands then gain life points equal to the number of cards returned to each players hand x800. when this card is returned to the owner"s hand during the end phase.

Making a Spirit support archetype Create12

Saishū u~osshu- end wash

EFFECT:

Place 2 Scale counters on this card for each monster returned from the field to the owner's hand. While this card has 6 or more counter, monsters that battle this card are sent to the owner's hand at the start of the damage step. Up to twice per turn, you can remove 1 Scale counters to destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field

Making a Spirit support archetype Create13

Kiseki no hoshi- miracle star

EFFECT:

When your opponent declares a direct attack, you can special summon this card from your hand and end the Battle Phase. During your Main Phase, you may target 2 monsters on the field, banish then. Gain life points equal to the difference between the first targets DEF and the second targets ATK , then your opponent loses life points equal to the same amount. This effect can only be activated once while this card is face up on the field.

burobak is mainly for life point gain 
sysoshu is for spell/trap defense
kykihoshi is for life points control and geting rid of problematic monsters

the other 3 being earth fire and dark i may make more offensive as oppos to these three

open for any fun ideas and suggestion  plz reply
Back to top Go down
Laxus Dreyar
Lifeless
Lifeless
Laxus Dreyar

Making a Spirit support archetype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a Spirit support archetype   Making a Spirit support archetype Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:36 am

Nothing personal but I'd be scared if those cards were real, they are incredibly broken.
Back to top Go down

Making a Spirit support archetype
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail United! :: Discussions :: Card Discussions-
Jump to: