Fairy Tail United!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail! United We Stand! Together We Win!

HomeWhat are some of your favorite story arks in the show? EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Farewell
What are some of your favorite story arks in the show? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:53 pm by (Fairy Tail)DarkKing

» This ain't over yet.
What are some of your favorite story arks in the show? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:08 pm by (Fairy Tail)DarkKing

» Dude calls Fairy Tail 'Trash' and then gets DESTROYED by Petra! (WITH SCREENSHOTS)
What are some of your favorite story arks in the show? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:35 am by Gajeel_Redfox

» See ya guys.
What are some of your favorite story arks in the show? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:45 am by (Fairy Tail)Akita

» GFX signature shop
What are some of your favorite story arks in the show? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:40 am by (Fairy Tail)Dragon

» Leaving
What are some of your favorite story arks in the show? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:27 pm by (Fairy Tail) Gsky

» -Roster- Post Here if you are still interested in being a FT member- Roster-
What are some of your favorite story arks in the show? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:28 am by Deliora

» Good bye Happy
What are some of your favorite story arks in the show? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:54 pm by Happy The Cat

» Initial Test - (Fairy Tail) Heretic
What are some of your favorite story arks in the show? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:30 pm by Heretic

Forum Guide

Guild Rules
Chat Rules
Test Rubric
Test Rules
Test Info
Tester Rules
Duel Points
Tournaments
Dueling Network
Class Ranks
Konami Official Rule Book

What are some of your favorite story arks in the show?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gajeel_Redfox
Lifeless
Lifeless
Gajeel_Redfox

What are some of your favorite story arks in the show? Empty
PostSubject: What are some of your favorite story arks in the show?   What are some of your favorite story arks in the show? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:21 pm

My three favorites are (from 3 to 1): Infinity Clock, Edolas, and Tower of Heaven.
Back to top Go down
(Fairy Tail) KO
Lazy
Lazy
(Fairy Tail) KO

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite story arks in the show?   What are some of your favorite story arks in the show? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:50 am

3 place: Tenrou Island
2 place: Tower of Heaven
1 place: Grand Magic Games
Back to top Go down
(Fairy Tail)Mavis
Lifeless
Lifeless

PostSubject: My favorite arcs!   What are some of your favorite story arks in the show? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:08 am

1st: Grand magic games
2nd: Infinity clock
3rd: Tenroujima island
Back to top Go down
(Fairy Tail)FairyLaw
Lazy
Lazy
(Fairy Tail)FairyLaw

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite story arks in the show?   What are some of your favorite story arks in the show? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:01 am

1st = gmg 2nd = tenrou 3rd = edolas
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLunarForce
Gajeel_Redfox
Lifeless
Lifeless
Gajeel_Redfox

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite story arks in the show?   What are some of your favorite story arks in the show? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:45 pm

I've noticed that Tenrou and the Grand Magic Games are popular choices. I can see why, and I still like those arks, but my favorites are still the same as the were before.
Back to top Go down
Natsu Dragneel
Lifeless
Lifeless
Natsu Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite story arks in the show?   What are some of your favorite story arks in the show? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:23 pm

I liked all the Arcs Except for the Filler Arc, but if i had to chose a #1, it be the Tenroujima Island Arc
Back to top Go down
Gajeel_Redfox
Lifeless
Lifeless
Gajeel_Redfox

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite story arks in the show?   What are some of your favorite story arks in the show? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:25 pm

Natsu, when you say "Filler Ark," do you mean the Dragonoid Ark between the Nirvana and Edolas Arks?
Back to top Go down
Natsu Dragneel
Lifeless
Lifeless
Natsu Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite story arks in the show?   What are some of your favorite story arks in the show? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:12 am

NO, im talking about the infinity Clock arc, i don't consider the dragonoid episodes to be an arc because they were only 5 or 7 episodes.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel_Redfox
Lifeless
Lifeless
Gajeel_Redfox

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite story arks in the show?   What are some of your favorite story arks in the show? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:00 am

I don't really consider the Infinity Clock Ark to be a filler ark because it is one of my personal favorites. While I can see that there is very little connection between the events of that ark with any of the others (except for the Oracion Seis and the Earthland counterparts of most of the main antagonists from the Edolas Ark), I still really liked how it unfolded, even though it was kind of a big middle finger to NaLi fans like myself. Besides, would it REALLY be filler if it has two openings dedicated to it and take place in two seasons?
Personally, I rather liked the filler in Fairy Tail. Most of it is rather enjoyable, especially the Changeling between the Galuna and Phantom Lord Arks, and helps slow things down between story arks, but I absolutely hated the episodes dealing with the Dragonoids. It pushed my tolerance for Fairy Tail filler too damn far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite story arks in the show?   What are some of your favorite story arks in the show? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are some of your favorite story arks in the show?
Page 1 of 1