Fairy Tail! United We Stand! Together We Win!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Temporary testers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(Fairy Tail)Mavis
Lifeless
Lifeless

PostSubject: Temporary testers   Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:04 am

Hi everybody! i promised that i will do this so I want somebody thats good enough and that i can trust to be a tester ! its temporary for now till the others comes back! I just need it so we can evaluate the members that werent tested yet ! Thank you for your cooperation Smile !
Back to top Go down
Simbah
Lifeless
Lifeless

PostSubject: Re: Temporary testers   Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:32 pm

I would happily be a temporary tester. I already am familiar with the form and the format, as well as a knowledge of how to run most decks. I, for the most part have seen the decks the test account uses, and am confident in my abilities. I know my rulings very well. I'm generally on at times that other testers are not on. I fully believe I am capable of being a tester, even a temporary one at that.
Back to top Go down
(Fairy Tail) Destiny
Lazy
Lazy

PostSubject: Re: Temporary testers   Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:11 pm

Simbah wrote:
I would happily be a temporary tester.  I already am familiar with the form and the format, as well as a knowledge of how to run most decks.  I, for the most part have seen the decks the test account uses, and am confident in my abilities.  I know my rulings very well.  I'm generally on at times that other testers are not on.  I fully believe I am capable of being a tester, even a temporary one at that.

Shadow was chosen to be the temporary tester.
Back to top Go down
Miku Hatsune
Lazy
Lazy

PostSubject: Re: Temporary testers   Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:52 am

i mean its all mavis's call if he wants simbah to be one I'm trying to full all the test request at my best pace but if there not on then i really can't do much
Back to top Go down
Darton
Lifeless
Lifeless

PostSubject: Re: Temporary testers   Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:18 pm

I was already a tester before people started leaving, so I might as well be tester again. The only thing is that I think we don't necessarily require testers if we stop recruiting people, which would not be a bad idea. I think we should give everybody a rank, finish up with the forums, and edit whatever else we feel the need to before finally returning to the good old Fairy Tail.

You're not just anyone. One day, you're going to have to make a choice. You have to decide what kind of man you want to grow up to be. Whoever that man is, good character or bad, it's going to change the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary testers   

Back to top Go down

Temporary testers
Page 1 of 1